It All Starts with a Plan
All planned litters are posted on the planned litters page as soon as we have completed our research and finalized a breeding plan. If you send us an email or give us a call we will add you to our reservation list for future litters.
Once a pregnancy has been confirmed we will start to contact potential puppy buyers on our reserve list and ask for a deposit of approximately half the purchase price.
This deposit will guarantee you a puppy from the litter. It is a serious commitment on the part of the buyer and is non-refundable except in the case of an unforeseen circumstance which result in no puppies being available.
Included in Your Purchase Price
The following are included in your purchase price:
• Permanent Identification CKC approved microchip
• CKC registration papers
• A comprehensive Purchase Contract setting out health guarantees and responsibilities
• Examination by a licensed veterinarian and at least first set of vaccines. Complete deworm (3x) and check for intestinal parasites
• A complete package of information to support you in your first few days and weeks including a photo pedigree, feed and general care tips
• We also offer through the Canadian Kennel Club free 6 weeks of insurance coverage under Pets Plus Us Pet health insurance plan, valued at up to $1000.00. (go back to the Adoption Process page for more information)
As members of Royal Canin's Breeders club we are also able to offer you free puppy packs including samples of puppy food, vouchers and other information for you and your puppy.
Above all we support you for the life of your puppy.
We will Pick the Perfect Puppy for You
As the puppies are growing and interacting with each other we keep a careful eye on them to assess thier personality types. In addition we conduct a puppy apptitude test at 7 weeks of age. This allows us to asess each puppies potential and personality in a more subjective manner and give us additional information to help us choose the perfect puppy to meet your needs and circumstances.
We often have new puppy buyers express some concern over not being able to pick thier own puppy. We explain that when they come out to visit the litter there is always one puppy which will run over first and appear to be the most affectionate, on another day this could be a completely different puppy. A Puppy's brain is changing and evolving on a daily basis it is not until 7 weeks that you can truly assess a puppies personality and characteristics and future potential.
Puppies Going Home
Puppies can go home at about 8 weeks of age. Between 7 and 8 weeks is the ideal time for your new puppy to adjust to its new home and bond with you and your family. We will accomodate your schedule as best possible and can hold your puppy for an extra week or two if required.